- 1 Current Position Available.
- Email CV to email@example.com
- CV only accepted via email.
- Computer technician and general sales person.
- This is a casual position.
- Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm as required. (Mostly Wednesday and Friday)
- Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm as required
- Other times as arranged
- Sales of new computers and computer peripherals.
- Computer and laptop diagnostics.
- Computer and laptop repairs.
- General inhouse duties, cleaning, filing and answering the phone.
- Training will be provided.
- 2 years experience in computer and laptop repair or 2nd+ year I.T study at University.
- The role would be suitable for someone studying I.T at University full time or part time, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year.
- Tertiary qualifications are highly desirable.
- Drivers license is highly desirable.
- Polite, honest and well presented as well as speak excellent English.
- Immediate start.
- Minimum of 1 work reference, more references would be an advantage.
Wages / Salary
- Wages and Salary will be determined on experience and in line with the Retail Shop Assistant Award.
- Casual Rate $24.30 to $29.74